±55 % (±44 % with the ET-D75LE6) from center of screen (powered)
±20 % (±15 % with the ET-D75LE6) from center of screen (powered)
Keystone correction range
Vertical: ±40°*6, horizontal: ±15°
Ceiling/floor, front /rear, portrait*7
BNC x 1 (3G/HD/SD-SDI)
3D SYNC IN/OUT
3D SYNC OUT
DVI-D 24-pin x 1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP, compatible with single link only)
HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
RGB 1 IN
BNC x 5 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC x 1)
RGB 2 IN
D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)
BNC x 1 (composite video)
D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
D-sub 9-pin (male) x 1 for link control
REMOTE 1 IN
M3 x 1 for wired remote control
REMOTE 1 OUT
M3 x 1 for link control (for wired remote control)
REMOTE 2 IN
D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)
RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, compliant with PJLink™)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
530 x 200*8 x 548.5 mm (20-7/8 x 7-7/8*8 x 21-19/32 in) (optional lens not included)
Approximately 24 kg (52.9 lbs) (optional lens not included)
43 dB (dual lamp operation with lamp NORMAL mode), 37 dB (dual lamp operation with lamp ECO mode)
Operating temperature: 0–45°C (32–113°F)*10, operating humidity: 10–80 % (no condensation)
Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software
Power cord with secure lock, wireless/wired remote control unit, batteries (R6/AA type x 2)
* Product numbers vary depending on the market. The general guideline is as follows: The product number in North America and Taiwan is PT-DW11KU and PT-DZ10KU. The product number in Europe (except for those shipped directly to Europe), CIS, Asia (except Taiwan), Oceania, Middle East, and Africa is PT-DW11KE and PT-DZ10KE.
The product number for the direct shipments to Europe is PT-DW11KEJ and PT-DZ10KEJ.
*1 When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN network will not operate, and the serial output terminal cannot be used. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 In Portrait mode, the maximum brightness becomes 9,600 lm.
*4 WUXGA resolution is supported only when the signals are compliant with VESA CVT-RB (Coordinated Video Timing-Reduced Blanking).
*5 Optical axis shift cannot be operated with the ET-D75LE50.
*6 ±22° with the ET-D75LE50, ±28° with the ET-D75LE6.
*7 Requires optional lamp units for portrait mode.
*8 With legs at shortest position.
*9 Average value. May differ depending on the actual unit.
*10 The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE (for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level). When the projector is used with the ET-SFD320 Smoke Cut Filter, the operating temperature range is 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F), and the projector cannot be used in places at high altitude. WITH THE ET-LAD320P/LAD320PW MOUNTED FOR THE PORTRAIT MODE: The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F). The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE (for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level). When the projector is used with the ET-SFD320 Smoke Cut Filter, the operating temperature range is 0 °C to 30 °C (32 °F to 86 °F), and the projector cannot be used in places at high altitude.
NOTES ON USE
1 Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock.
2 The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a loud sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
3 The projector uses a high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (19-11/16 inches) or more around the projector's exhaust openings.
• Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated between them. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, temperature of the air surrounding the projector must be between 0 °C (32 °F) and 40 °C (104 °F). Also make sure the projector’s intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake.
4 If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the dual-lamp optical system’s alternating lamp operation function (Lamp Relay mode). The projector can be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in dual-lamp operation mode. Allow a minimum of two hours per week of non-operation time per lamp if using the dual-lamp operation mode.
5 The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
• The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
6 Because the ET-D75LE50 is a fixed short-throw lens, the lens shift function cannot be used with it.
7 Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may vary (flicker). This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.